Comprehensive check that provides information to the health care industry regarding individuals and entities currently excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid, and other Federal health care programs that is required for compliance by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. Sources Include:
- Office of Inspector General (OIG), List of Excluded Individuals and Entities (LEIE)
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Department of Healthcare and Family Services Medicaid Program Terminated and Excluded Provider List
- Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals – Medicaid Adverse Action List
- Louisiana Direct Service Worker (DSW) Registry
*LA Department of Health and Human Services compliance requires that employers search the Direct Service Worker (DSW) Registry upon hire and every six months thereafter.